You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Contributor: MasterBlasterThis is How you All-Kill The Competition - #NBA2K18
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
competition kill nba2k18 you the this all is how

Are you still reading? Great! Becuase I wouldn't be mad at you if you were too busy sharing this video than to stay here and read what comes next. I was not going to buy NBA2K18. I was happy with my PC version of 2K14 and Xbox360 version of 2K16. My son has 2K17 on the PS4 so I figured I covered all of the best versions of 2K. Besides who wants to play with card packs? Well after watching how immersive the latest version of NBA2K18 plans to be I plan to buy practically every version lol. I even feel a little sad for the revival of EA's NBALIVE. They picked a really bad time to re-debut. Being able to play streetball in a tiny neighborhood is crazy!

From a Dev point of view, this is the newest feature I've ever seen in a sports game. Incorporating what Unity3D and Unreal Engine Devs can do like walking through cities and interacting (hopefully) is a brilliant idea! Were they impressed with Zelda's Breath of the Wild? Did they see that they could also break gaming barriers by adding the unexpected? Can't wait to see what this game can do...

[-]
Quick Reply

Disable AutoMedia embedding for this link.   MP3 Playlist

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)