You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Contributor: EndWorldGamingThe Town of Light Review
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
review light town of the

Hello again everybody, Shaun Meyers here to share my newest review with you all. In this rather important review, I'm covering The Town of Light by LKA.it. The game was created as a tool to teach people about mental illnesses. Since I suffer from a few of them myself I felt it was important that I not only review the game but to also spread the word about a non-profit mental health charity called Take This. Below is an excerpt from the review.

"The game follows the story of a 16 year old girl named Renee. She is sent to an insane asylum by her mother and wound up spending her life there. The story is based on a true story and recounts Renee’s powerful story. It focuses on 4 different mental illnesses, Dissociation, Depression, Rationalism and Obsession. The game does a really good job of portraying each one and should provide insight on what it’s like to live with them."

You can read the full review here: http://www.endworldgaming.com/horror/the...ght-review

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read the review folks and I'll be back with a new review soon.

Shaun Meyers (Kyo Akiara) out!
Sounds like the movie "Suckerpunch" a little. Probably not as action packed though.
(09-11-2017, 07:41 PM)MasterBlaster Wrote: Sounds like the movie "Suckerpunch" a little. Probably not as action packed though.

haha, interesting. I've never seen the movie but it looks pretty good. The Town of Light lacks action though. It's a horror adventure game and it's apart of the walking simulator genre lol. The story is amazing but the gameplay may not interest everyone.

[-]
Quick Reply

Disable AutoMedia embedding for this link.   MP3 Playlist

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Game Review] Starpoint Gemini Warlords: Cycle of Warfare EndWorldGaming 0 58 11-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Last Post: EndWorldGaming
  [Game Review] Hex Review EndWorldGaming 0 100 11-06-2017, 05:09 PM
  [Game Review] Glo Review EndWorldGaming 0 97 11-04-2017, 02:13 AM
  [Game Review] Figment Review EndWorldGaming 0 128 10-16-2017, 03:37 PM
  [Game Review] Card City Nights 2 Review EndWorldGaming 0 114 10-10-2017, 10:27 AM