You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

SPONSORED

Need some Alpha Testers to break my iOS game: Groupers - Mark of the Beast!!!
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
to some groupers testers break alpha my of the ios beast game need mark

[Image: kNvild6.png]
Hello everyone,

My name is David I am the owner of Discoveringmyypath Game Studios; or rather I came up with the name, its not official yet. Anyways I'm working on my second iOS app and I'm looking for testers who can nit pick my game and provide me with feedback in any way possible...

Feedback is hard to come by these days, but I want to make sure I'm designing a game that people are going to enjoy.

If you are interested you can DM me, or maybe checkout my website or Twitter account for details on the game.

My game is a mobile platformer where you control 4 different characters called Groupers. They are unable to survive alone for periods of time, so they group together as one (player will experience this). Each grouper has their own abilities and moves and you will have to figure out certain puzzles in order to get past levels by mastering these moves.

The game is in an alpha status and only has 1 level, a sandbox level.

This video highlights a Then and Now of my development. See where I have started compared to now...

Hope to hear from you guys soon!!!
SPONSORED BY

NanoShift
Feel free to register and then PM @Discoveringmypath to get on the alpha testers list...
SPONSORED BY

NanoShift
Great video showing its progression!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SPONSORED BY

NanoShift
malade
SPONSORED BY

NanoShift

[-]
Quick Reply

Disable AutoMedia embedding for this link.   MP3 Playlist

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)