You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Contributor: iDevA HTML5 Arcade Made By An Indie Game Developers For Game Developers!!
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
a an arcade made html5 host upload games free indie game for by developers earn

Hi All,

As an indie game developer myself, I ran into a problem when it came to web games. Android games you can monitize from ads and give your games away for free. Though for web games you have websites like Kongregate that pay you a percentage of the ad earnings while sites like itch.io only give you an option to donate to the developer.

So I decided I would try my best to change this...

https://play.idevgames.co.uk
[Image: banner2.png]

Play iDev Games is an arcade (and game developer community) made for indie game developers by an indie game developer. There is multiple ways to earn.

My-Ga.me Advertising
Driven by our very own URL shortener, developers currently earn $4 per a 1000 ad views. Players will be asked to view a website for 5 seconds before playing your game.

Paypal Donations
You could ask your players for donations.

Patreon Subscribers
Ask players to subscribe to your patreon too.

Designed to be simple and quick. Taking the hard work out of releasing your games and to start making money from them straight away.

Keep track of stats, share tutorials or write a dev log. Play iDev Games is designed to help every indie game developer to market their games with content. Even if you don't develop HTML5 games.

Or why not enjoy some of the great games from other talented developers! 

Thanks,
-iDev

[-]
Quick Reply

Disable AutoMedia embedding for this link.   MP3 Playlist

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)