You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Contributor: iDevMy-Ga.me - Shorten Gaming URLs and Earn Money
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
shorten ga shortening urls url my idev gaming money me and earn

Hi All,

First off let me introduce myself. I'm iDev, an indie game developer who has released games on a variety of platforms and eventually came to a conclusion. The easiest platform to make games for is the web. Small games are easier to make and easy to release. So I came to a conclusion, we need an easier way to earn from web games. Actually we needed a better way to earn money from game developent and gaming.

So I decided to create my own platform (I will post about that somewhere else in the forums) that used a URL shortening service. The ads on these URL shortening services are looking for a cheap hit, usually spammy and extremely annoying  Dodgy

So I decided to create my own URL shortening service:
https://my-ga.me
[Image: ad.png]

The idea is simple. Gamers want to see gaming related ads, it doesn't annoy gamers, if anything gamers sort out to look for new games. More importantly putting gamers in front of gaming ads will generate real interest for the games advertised through the network. 

You might be a gamer looking to make some money from sharing gaming with their friends on social media. Or maybe your a game developer trying to make money from what you love to do. My-ga.me gives you a way to start earning money from just sharing your game. You could even intergrate it with your in game ads as I have with this game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...es.ragdoll

You could use our full page website script that will convert all the links on a page automatically and start earning from your gaming blog or website. Even use our API to experiment with the possibilities.

Don't forget that you can also advertise on my-ga.me for only $5 for 1000 hits of real gaming traffic. 

Thanks,
-iDev